Cornwall Coast and Cornwall Beaches
We'll find the right beach for you, in Cornwall..
||Fistral Beach, Newquay
This web site was originally written for walker along the Cornwall Coast Path.
It therefore covers every mile of the coast. Many people looking for the more
sedentary pleasures of beaches rather than then strain of walking have
found it a useful guide to where all the beaches are in Cornwall
- there are some beaches around Bude in the North of Cornwall
- the best beaches are on the North Cornwall Coast between Padstow , Newquay
and St Ives
- the beaches on the south Cornwall coast are smaller, mainly coves, but are
- Newquay has the main surfing beaches in Cornwall
- if you get a beach more than half a mile from a car park, you will find
fewer people. The British are idle this way
- life guard operate on most of Cornwall's beaches from May to September.
Check dates locally.
- there are literally hundreds of beaches in Cornwall, this site mentions
all of them
- most Cornish beaches are sandy
Manor Hotel, Cornwall Corisande Manor Hotel, Newquay, Cornwall - the place
to stay to explore the Cornish Coast
And if you want to learn more about
Cornwall, then try our Cornish information site, Cornwall Calling